- Error : Unable to define selected drydock (error:2). Wrong Display scale detected. Please adapt your display scale to 100%.
Ensure you followed the Getting Started section of the website. Check also the scale of your screen : It should be 100%. If still not working and if you use Ripper's mod, use this config file
- Error : Unable to define selected drydock (error:2 & scale OK)
The scale of your screen seems okay but anyway, the bot is unable to define automatically the drydock you selected. Try the following :
- Ensure you followed the "Getting Started" guide.
- Ensure that the complete STFC client is visible (particularly the bottom of the screen). Put the STFC client in the middle of the screen to be sure.
- If you use Ripper's mod, use this config file
- Try to change the resolution of your screen to a common one (1920X1080)
- Try to start the bot in admin mode
- What is the KoS (Kill On Sight)
This functionnality allows you to specify a favorite hostile type. The bot will first scan the screen to find & attack him. If not found, the bot will continue the standard target acquisition sequence. This is usefull to get ferengi, apex,scout,...
- Is the bot compatible with DLL mod ? (aka Ripper's mod)
Yes it is with some adaptation to the toml (config file). For more information, join the Ripper's Discord Please use the default one and adapt ui_scale = 0.75 & zoom = 2000 & use_scopely_hotkeys = true
- My bot sometimes take a long time to start or seems not reponding at start
It comes from some latence in the network. Stay calm and wait a bit or kill & restrat the bot.
- My bot has a strange behaviour or raise strange error messages
Try to start it in Administrator mode. Post the 'Help' tab information in the discord.
- Can I have infitine latinium and materials ?
No :-) The purpose of this bot is only to help players to do annoying/time consuming tasks and get some free time to drink beers :-) Nothing more, nothing less.
- May I have infinite latinium ?
Of course... but use your credit card to buy latinium pack.
- Will you develop an infinite hull cheat ?
Sure.... hummm... No
- Other problems ?
Join the Discord. Discord
- © Untitled
- Design: HTML5 UP